SU01 - Advanced Universal Digital Input (ADC081C021)
This xCHIP forms part of the sensor modules, used for digital signal acquisition.
The converter is based on a successive approximation register architecture with an internal track-and-hold circuit that can handle input frequencies up to 11MHz. The ADC081C021 operates from a single supply which also serves as the reference. The device features an I22C-compatible serial interface that operates in all three speed modes, including high speed mode (3.4MHz). The ADC's Alert feature provides an interrupt that is activated when the analog input violates a programmable upper or lower limit value. The device features an automatic conversion mode, which frees up the controller and I2C interface. In this mode, the ADC continuously monitors the analog input for an "out-of-range" condition and provides an interrupt if the measured voltage goes out-of-range.
- Analog-to-digital converter
- Screw Terminal for easy connection
- It is equipped with a on board voltage divider to provide a wide input range from 3.3 to 24 V
- Test Equipment
- Peak Detection
- System Monitoring
- I2C-Compatible 2-Wire Interface Which Supports Standard (100kHz), Fast (400kHz), and High Speed (3.4MHz) Modes.
- Out-of-Range Alert Function
- Automatic Power-Down Mode While Not converting
- Resolution: 8 bits
- Conversion Time 1 µs (Typ)
- NL & DNL: ±0.2 LSB (Max)
- Throughput Rate: 188.9 ksps (Max)
- Temperature range −40°C to +105°C