SI20 - 9DoF IMU Sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- geomagnetic sensor
- 9DOF - Nine Degrees of Freedom
The BMX055 is an integradted 9-axis sensor for the detection of movements and rotations and magnetic heading. It comprises the full functionality of a triaxial, low-g acceleration sensor, a triaxial angular rate sensor and a triaxial geomagnetic sensor. The BMX055 senses orientation, tilt, motion, acceleration, rotation, shock, vibration and heading. Advanced evaluation circuitry (ASIC) converts the outputs of the micro-electromechanical and geomagnetic sensing structures (MEMS), development, produced and tested. The programmable on-chip interrupt engine enables motion-based applications without use of a microcontroller by providing contextual status of accelerometer, gyroscope and geomagnetic sensor. The integrated FIFO memories allow buffering the inertial sensor data.
- Based on BMX055
- Programmable Functionality.
- ON-Chip interrrupt Controller.
- Ranges ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- Low-Pass Filter Bandwidths 1 kHz < 8 Hz
- Integrated FIFO With a Depth of 32 Frames.
- Ranges ±125°/s to ±2000°/s
- Low-Pass Filter Bandwidths 230 Hz - 12 Hz
- Range 13000 uT (x-,y-axis); ±2500 uT
- Magnetic Field Resolution of ~0.3 uT