SG03 - Alcohol Gas Sensor (MQ-3)
This ☒CHIP is equipped to detect smoke and alcohol vapor, much like a common breathalyzer. It has high sensitivity and a fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration.
- High sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine.
- Fast response and High sensitivity.
- Stable and long life.
- Simple drive circuit.
- Based on the MQ-3 From HANWEI ELETRONICS CO.LTD
- Load Resistance: 200 kΩ
- Environment condition:
- Using Temperature: -10℃-50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃-70℃
- Related humidity less than 95%RH
- Sensitivity characteristic:
- Sensing Resistance 1 MΩ- 8 MΩ (0.4mg/L alcohol )
- Concentration slope rate: ≤0.6
- Standard detecting condition: Temperature: 20℃ ± 2℃ Vc:5V ± 0.1 / Humidity: 65% ± 5% Vh: 5V ± 0.1 ≤0.6
- Preheat time Over 24 hour.