SDG-03 Challenge Kit
XinaBox has launched a challenge to schools relating to the UN Sustainable Development Goal 3 "Good Health and Well-being".
The aim is to understand our bodies, and how the environment around us impacts health.
Challenge - Design and implement a project that demonstrates how indoor air quality impacts our health and well-being. The project should monitor and analyse data associated with air quality as well as indicators of well-being.
The kit for this challenge comprises:
- SW02 - XinaBox sensor for temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity, volatile organic compounds and carbon dioxide
- CW01 - Core CPU xChip running the Arduino code developed for this challenge, or can be coded in multiple languages. This xChip is wifi-enabled to connect to the internet and a host of digital dashboard options
- IP02 for USB power and programming interface
- OD01 - OLED display for monitoring data directly
- XC10 - pack of connectors
This kit comes with online access to digital resources, and automatic participation in the challenge.
Challenge closes at UTC 12pm, 31st January 2020.
The top 5 submissions will be awarded prizes, including participation in a related symposium, a video feature on the school and the project for media global distribution, XinaBox kits, and STEMI event vouchers.