OD01 - OLED Display 128x64 (SSD1306)
This xCHIP forms part of the output modules and is equipped with an OLED display unit that is capable of displaying any graphics or text. Very useful as a sensor data display.
- Monochrome OLED Display
- 128 x 64 dot matrix
- Built-in controller
- Based on SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64 dot matrix panel
- 256 step contrast brightness current control
- Embedded 128 x 64 bit SRAM display buffer
- Screen saving continuous scrolling function in both horizontal and vertical direction
- RAM write synchronization signal
- Programmable Frame Rate and Multiplexing Ratio
- Row Re-mapping and Column Re-mapping
- On-Chip Oscillator
- Wide range of operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
This display is very fragile. Do not touch or press on the OLED, which can loosen or break the display.