IP05 - Advanced Programmer
- Multifunction Programmer
- Dual Channel Output
- SWD/JTAG Programmer
- UART Serial Interface
- 4 A Power Supply Capacity
This xCHIP is based on the FT2232H, which is a USB 2.0 High Speed interface IC supporting a dual channel architecture with interfaces for UART, SWD and JTAG. IP05 is designed to power, interface with and program almost every xCHIP. The on-board SC185 is a 4 A synchronous step-down regulator to provide power to the system bus. It is optimized for maximum efficiency over a wide range of load currents. During full load operation, the SC185 operates in PWM mode with fixed 1.5 MHz oscillator frequency. As the load decreases, the regulator has the option to transition into Power Save mode maintaining high efficiency or stay in forced PWM mode operation.
- Single chip USB to dual serial / parallel ports with a variety of configurations.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible.
- Dual Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, SPI or bit-bang) design.
- Dual independent UART or FIFO or MPSSE ports.
- Independent Baud rate generators.
- RS232/RS422/RS485 UART Transfer Data Rate up to 12 Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by external level shifter).
- USB to parallel FIFO transfer data rate up to 8 Mbyte/Sec.
- Single channel synchronous FIFO mode for transfers upto 40 Mbytes/Sec
- Fast Opto-Isolated serial interface option.
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
- Asynchronous serial UART interface option with full hardware handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- UART Interface supports 7/8 bit data, 1/2 stop bits, and Odd/Even/Mark/Space/No Parity.
- Low operating and USB suspend current.
- Extended -40°C to 85°C industrial operating temperature range.
- Up to 4A Output Current
- 1.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- Optional Power Save Mode Operation
- Efficiency Up to 95%
- Low Output Noise Across Load Range
- Excellent Transient Response
- Start Up into Pre-Bias Output
- 100% Duty-Cycle Low Dropout Operation
- <1µA Shutdown Current
- Input Under-Voltage Lockout
- Output Over-Voltage, Current Limit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- -40 to +85°C Temperature Range