The XinaBox Uploader is an application assisting the user of loading software (or more correctly, firmware) to a XinaBox Core xChip. Currently the CW01 and the CW02 is supported.
The process is quite straight forward:
- Download the XinaBox Uploader, see below for links.
- Insert a CW01 or CW02 connected to a IP01 or IP02 into the USB port of your computer.
- Start the XinaBox Uploader.
- If this is the first time you use the XinaBox Uploader, the application will ask you for your email and immediately send you a token, which you enter into the next dialog.
- The serial port (also called COM port or UART port) where your CW0x is connected, will automatically be selected. If that doesn't happen or you have other conflicting devices installed, simply click on the drop-down and select the correct serial port.
- Click on the the next drop down and select the firmware you want uploaded (or flashed) to your CW0x.
- Click FLASH, the application will automatically download the selected firmware to your computer, upload (or flash ) it to your CW0x and the delete the file from your computer again.
- If the firmware supports provisioning, the application will compose a dialog with questions to provision the specific software. Otherwise the application will just post a "Ready", and you can detect the CW0x and quit the application (in any order).
The XinaBoxUploader is supported by:
(Windows App Store is coming - use the link above for now!):