In February and March 2021, XinaBox will be holding two virtual space camps.
Each camp will take place over four days, Monday to Thursday, for two hours a day. Workshops commence at 8am USA East Coast Time and 3pm Central African Time (South Africa).
- Monday - On-boarding and Introduction to your XinaBox kit, experimentation using the weather station.
- Tuesday - Introduction to IoT, building IoT dashboards and IoT in practice
- Wednesday - Micro-climate interactions, discovery through data, Our Earth in Context - Solar Eclipse
- Thursday – Comfort levels, data analysis and interpretation, living in habitats, designing a habitat
- To be announced virtual graduation and prize giving
Details on each session can be found here.
How to book?
When you purchase the course, you will receive confirmation of shipping of your XinaBox XK01 kit, and a request to choose which camp you would prefer to attend. Should you wish to make a group booking, please contact Judi Sandrock on email@example.com.