This session will be facilitated by Judi Sandrock, to ensure that everyone has their kit, and can get going with assembly.
In preparation we’d like you to go through the Quick Start Guide, so that you can pose the questions you may have.
- Does everyone have their complete kit?
- About XinaBox and the xChips in this kit, input, output, processor, power
- Build the kit
- First level support and trouble-shooting
Please book in advance here.
Following on from this workshop, we will be running an advanced workshop.
In preparation we encourage you to watch these videos:
- "Student Satellites", which covers all XinaBox off the ground activities. The video is long (40 min), yet covers everything around CubeSat, CanSat, Rocketry, and Enjoy: https://youtu.be/8SNBATks6dw
- All aspects of the latest XK07 software, with extra chapters around balloon flight, downloading data to own dashboard, XK90, and more. It is 1 hour 20 min long, yet has chapters for easy navigation. The video: https://youtu.be/jPLPglX_Fhg
Please book for this second workshop here.