XK01 - Starter Kit
XinaBox Starter XK01 includes sensors for temperature, humidity, pressure, visible, UVA and UVB light. A Wi-Fi Core xChip (ESP8266), mini-OLED display, spacer chip, connectors and a programming interface (which also acts as a USB power source) complete the device.
1 x CW01 - Wi-Fi Core (ESP8266/ESP-12F)
1 x IP01 - USB Programming Interface (FT232R)
1 x OD01 - OLED Display 128x64 (SSD1306)
1 x MD01 - Blank
1 x SL01 - UVA, UVB, Light (VEML6075 & TSL4531)
1 x SW01 - Advanced Weather Sensor (BME280)
1 x XC10 - 10-Pack xBUS Connectors
How it works
This Starter Kit is hugely flexible - only 15 mins for beginners from unboxing to an IoT device streaming data online, and also designed to work with Microsoft Azure, Blynk, All Things Talk, OKdo IoT, Ubidots, and many others.
1. Ready to load Arduino code: supplied bin file give you everything needed to make an indoor environment monitor in minutes. This includes access to a free Kibana data dashboard and our MQTT server to send your data to any cloud service. Please see Getting Started Guide, which includes instructions on how to assemble the kit, load and configure the Arduino code, allowing the kit to connect to Wi-Fi, our free dashboard and the cloud.
2. Arduino IDE: supplied Arduino sketch allows users to customise their own weather station and MQTT server, and use our sample code, projects and tutorials.
3. Azure IoT: connect easily with our Azure Certified xChip Core CW01, supporting tutorial on Microsoft’s website.
5. All Things Talk Maker and IoT Platform, tutorials and projects to connect this and other XinaBox devices
6. Blynk IoT app: tutorials and code provided, benefits as above with Ubidots.