AS02 - 1 Mbit Memory (CAT24M01)
This xCHIP forms part of the memory modules, based on the CAT24M01 by ON Semiconductor, offering 1 Mb storage capacity for storing program configurations, data logs and other files.
The CAT24M01 is an EEPROM Serial 1-Mb I2C, internally organized as 131,072 words of 8 bits each. It features a 256-byte page write buffer and supports the Standard (100 kHz), Fast (400 kHz) and Fast-Plus (1 MHz) I2C protocol.
Up to four AS02 can be connected on in the same circuit. On-Chip ECC (Error Correction Code) makes the device suitable for high reliability applications.
- 1 Mbit (128 kb) memory
- Simple interface protocol / industry standard; 1 MHz clock enables faster operation.
- File Storage
- Program Configuration Storage
- Data Logging
- Supports Standard, Fast and Fast-Plus I2C protocol
- 256−byte page write buffer
- Hardware write protection for entire memory
- Schmitt triggers and noise suppression filters on I2C bus inputs (SCL and SDA)
- Low power CMOS technology
- 1,000,000 program/erase cycles
- 100 year data retention
- Industrial and extended temperature range